Pink Starburst Jello Shots
- 6 oz. Strawberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups hot boiling water
- 1 shot glass sweet and sour mix
- 1/2 cup whipped vodka - chilled
- 1/2 cup watermelon pucker - chilled
- 1 cup Cool Whip - thawed
- 12 pink Starburst candies for garnish
- 12 2.5 oz plastic soufflé cups
Add the powdered strawberry Jell-O to a large bowl. Pour the hot water on top of the gelatin and whisk quickly until completely dissolved.
Add the sweet and sour mix, whipped vodka and watermelon pucker. Whisk well to combine.
Add the thawed Cool Whip and whisk until the Jell-O begins to thicken (about 2 minutes).
Transfer the gelatin mixture to the 12 soufflé cups, filling up to the top of each cup.
Chill for 2 hours.
If you are not serving the Jell-O shots right away, place lids on all of the cups until serving time.
Right before serving, slice 12 Starburst candies halfway up the middle. Slide a candy piece on the rim of each Pink Starburst Jello Shot.
Courtesy of: https://www.craftymorning.com/pink-starburst-jello-shots/